Council’s view – Associated Costs

The Council states a series of documents (or improvements) are required in order to apply for a licence & accreditation. This includes:

  • Plans of each floor of the property (update – this has now been removed following negative feedback given to the Council)
  • Landlord insurance
  • A Criminal Record (CRB) Check
  • An electrical safety certificate
  • A valid gas safety certificate
  • An EPC (Energy Performance Certificate)
  • A PAT test for portable appliances left in the property
  • Evidence of relevant training (e.g. Landlord training)

Source: Nottingham City Council

Leave a Reply